1⁄2 cup buttermilk
2 tsp lemon zest
1 tbsp chopped rosemary leaves
2 tsp lemon thyme leaves
1 garlic clove crushed
6 lamb cutlets a pinch of salt
Olive oil spray
3 yellow peaches halved and de-stoned
1 tbsp maple syrup
1 tbsp chopped rosemary a
pinch of salt
1. Combine all the ingredients except the olive oil and leave for flavours to develop for 15 minutes.
2. Drain the the lamb from the buttermilk mixture.
3. Spray a griddle pan with olive oil and turn heat to high.
4. Cook the lamb for 2 - 3 minutes on each side until medium or cooked to your liking.
5. Set aside.
6. Coat the peaches cut side with maple syrup then sprinkle with rosemary and salt.
7. Grill on a griddle pan for 1-2 minutes until lightly charred.
8. Set aside to serve.
To serve: arrange lamb and peaches on a plate and dollop Labne around the plate.
Wine Match: See Saw Shiraz 2017 & Cooks Lot Hand Picked Allotment 9 Pinot Noir 2016.
For more inspiration, check out My Market Kitchen's dedicated recipe page here: wselect.rs/MMK-Recipes