1 tbsp EVOO
1⁄2 a brown onion finely chopped
1 clove of garlic crushed
40g hot salami chopped
200g tomatoes chopped
2 tbsp of Shiraz
1 tsp smoked paprika
1 heaped cup of peeled broad beans
a pinch of salt
2 slices of charred crusty bread
1 tbsp of chopped mint
1. Add EVOO to a medium saucepan on medium heat with brown onion for 5 minutes to soften.
2. Add garlic and salami to the pan and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Add the smoked paprika, tomatoes, shiraz, and simmer for 5-8 minutes or until thickened.
4. Add broad beans, salt and simmer for 2 minutes.
5. Top bread with the mixture and finish by topping with mint, then serve.
Wine Match: Z Wine August Old Vine Grenache 2018
For more inspiration, check out My Market Kitchen's dedicated recipe page here: wselect.rs/MMK-Recipes